Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, CA, June 7–9.1976.
LIGHT AND SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE STUDIES ON DRY BEANS: EXTRACELLULAR GELATINIZATION OF LIMA BEAN STARCH IN WATER AND A MIXED SALT SOLUTION
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1204–1207, September 1977
How to Cite
ROCKLAND, L. B., JONES, F. T. and HAHN, D. M. (1977), LIGHT AND SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE STUDIES ON DRY BEANS: EXTRACELLULAR GELATINIZATION OF LIMA BEAN STARCH IN WATER AND A MIXED SALT SOLUTION. Journal of Food Science, 42: 1204–1207. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1977.tb14460.x
The research was supported in part by the California Dry Bean Advisory Board. We thank E.M. Zaragose for technical assistance.
Reference to a company or product name does not imply approval or recommendation of the product by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to the exclusion of others which may be suitable.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 11/22/76; revised 2/23/77; accepted 2/28/77.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!