Presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Philadelphia, PA. June 5-8, 1977.
BIOCONVERSION OF SHELLFISH CHITIN WASTES: PROCESS CONCEPTION AND SELECTION OF MICROORGANISMS
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1158–1161, July 1978
How to Cite
CARROAD, P. A. and TOM, R. A. (1978), BIOCONVERSION OF SHELLFISH CHITIN WASTES: PROCESS CONCEPTION AND SELECTION OF MICROORGANISMS. Journal of Food Science, 43: 1158–1161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1978.tb15259.x
This work was supported in part by the NOAA office of Sea Grant, Dept. of Commerce, under Grant No. 04-7-158-44121 (R/F-34) and was aided by a Grant-in-Aid of Research from Sigma XI, the Scientific Research Society of North America. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for governmental purpose notwithstanding any copyright notations that may appear hereon.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/21/77; revised 11/21/77; accepted 12/1/77.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!