Presented at the Fifth International Congress of Food Science & Technology, Kyoto, Japan, September 19, 1978.
QUICK-COOKING WINGED BEANS (Psophocarpus tetragonolobus)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1004–1007, July 1979
How to Cite
ROCKLAND, L. B., ZARAGOSA, E. M. and ORACCA-TETTEH, R. (1979), QUICK-COOKING WINGED BEANS (Psophocarpus tetragonolobus). Journal of Food Science, 44: 1004–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1979.tb03432.x
The authors are indebted to Dr. R.M. McCready, Dr. A: Potter, Dr. W. Reuter, Mary Wiele, Raymond Young, Gary McDonald and Linus Richards for their assistance in the analyses of various winged bean products.
Reference to a company and/or product named by the Department is only for purposes of information and does not imply approval or recommendation of the product to the exclusion of others which may also be suitable.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 10/23/78; revised 2/l/79; accepted 2/10/79
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!