Paper No. 5649 in the Journal series of the Pennsylvania Experiment Station.
PROTEIN EFFICIENCY RATIO AND AMOUNTS OF SELECTED NUTRIENTS IN MECHANICALLY DEBONED TURKEY MEAT
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1291–1293, September 1979
How to Cite
MacNEIL, J. H., MAST, M. G. and LEACH, R. M. (1979), PROTEIN EFFICIENCY RATIO AND AMOUNTS OF SELECTED NUTRIENTS IN MECHANICALLY DEBONED TURKEY MEAT. Journal of Food Science, 44: 1291–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1979.tb06421.x
The authors recognize the Pennsylvania Poultry Processors Association for their financial support and the Pennsylvania processors who graciously provided sample material. The authors also acknowledge the technical assitance of Mrs. Ruth Hollender.
This study was conducted in cooperation with Regional Project NE-73.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 12/6/78; revised 3/26/79; accepted 4/5/79.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!