Presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists. New Orleans. La., June 8-11. 1980.
CHANGES IN MICROSTRUCTURE, STARCH GRANULES AND SUGARS OF GERMINATING BROAD BEANS
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1652–1657, September 1980
How to Cite
EL-SHIMI, N. M., LUH, B. S. and SHEHATA, A. E.-T. (1980), CHANGES IN MICROSTRUCTURE, STARCH GRANULES AND SUGARS OF GERMINATING BROAD BEANS. Journal of Food Science, 45: 1652–1657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1980.tb07583.x
The authors thank Dr. Arthur Spurr of the Dept. of Vegetable Crops of the Univ. of California at Davis for the critical review of the manuscript. We also thank Dr. B.S. Schweigert of the Dept. of Food Science & Technology, Dr. Jack Pangborn and Mary Anne Brayton of the Facilities for Advanced Instrumentation for their help and advice on this work.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- MS received 10/26/79: revised 5/2/80: accepted 5/18/80.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!