Presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, New Orleans, La., June 8–11, 1980.
Sensory, Physical, and Cooking Characteristics of Bacon Processed with Varying Levels of Sodium Nitrite and Potassium Sorbate
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 321–327, March 1981
How to Cite
BERRY, B. W. and BLUMER, T. N. (1981), Sensory, Physical, and Cooking Characteristics of Bacon Processed with Varying Levels of Sodium Nitrite and Potassium Sorbate. Journal of Food Science, 46: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1981.tb04853.x
Assistance and financial support was provided by the Food Safety & Quality Service U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Washington, D.C.
Mention of specific trade names and companies is for identification purposes and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/10/80; revised 9/7/80; accepted 9/10/80.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!