Presented at the 39th annual meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists. St. Louis, MO, June 10–13, 1979.
Importance of Sensory Evaluation in the Stability Testing of a Medical Food
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 435–439, March 1981
How to Cite
THOMAS, S. M., CAPORASO, F., MILLER, G.A. and KIRAL, R.M. (1981), Importance of Sensory Evaluation in the Stability Testing of a Medical Food. Journal of Food Science, 46: 435–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1981.tb04879.x
The authors thank Elaine J. English, Pamela A. Mattern, and Marjorie Nyakas for their technical assistance and Barbara Bishop, Oralie Enos, Donna Mayo, and Cathy McDougall for their graphic design.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/14/80; revised 9/7/80; accepted 9/10/80
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!