Note: Nitrosamines are potential carcinogens. Exercise care in handling these materials.
Factors Affecting the N-Nitrosothiazolidine Content of Bacon
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1452–1454, September 1983
How to Cite
PENSABENE, J. W. and FIDDLER, W. (1983), Factors Affecting the N-Nitrosothiazolidine Content of Bacon. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1452–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb03514.x
Presented in part at the 28th European Meeting of the Meat Research Workers, Madrid, Spain. September 1982.
The authors thank Judith Pascale Foster and Walter I. Kimoto for their technical assistance, and the National Cancer Institute for the loan of a Thermal Energy Analyzer under contract No. N01-CP-55715.
Reference to brand or firm name does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/4/83; revised 5/13/83; accepted 5/20/83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!