Presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, New Orleans, LA, June 19–22, 1983.
Sunflower Hull Flour as a Potential Dietary Fiber Supplement
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1463–1465, September 1983
How to Cite
DREHER, M. L. and PADMANABAN, G. (1983), Sunflower Hull Flour as a Potential Dietary Fiber Supplement. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1463–1465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb03517.x
North Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station, Journal Article Number 1241.
The authors extend their appreciation to both Interstate Seed Company and Cargill, Inc. for supplying sunflower seed.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/11/83; revised 5/20/83; accepted 5/27/83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!