The authors thank the New York Sea Grant Institute and National Fisheries Institute for their support. Thanks are also extended to P.L. Goldfarb (Reynold Metals Co.) for his contribution of Dackaging materials and to K. Ellis (Idaho Valley Trout Farm) and D. Toloday (Singleton Packing Corporation) for their contribution of trout and shrimp.
Quality Comparison of Thermoprocessed Fishery Products in Cans and Retortable Pouches
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1521–1525, September 1983
How to Cite
CHIA, S. S., BAKER, R. C. and HOTCHKISS, J. H. (1983), Quality Comparison of Thermoprocessed Fishery Products in Cans and Retortable Pouches. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1521–1525. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb03529.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/17/83; revised 5/18/83; accepted 5/24/83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!