Reference to trade names does not imply endorsement by the National Marine Fisheries Service, NOAA, to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Pacific Cod (Gadus macrocephalus): Change in Sensory and Chemical Properties When Held in Ice and in CO2 Modified Refrigerated Seawater
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1552–1553, September 1983
How to Cite
REPPOND, K. D. and COLLINS, J. (1983), Pacific Cod (Gadus macrocephalus): Change in Sensory and Chemical Properties When Held in Ice and in CO2 Modified Refrigerated Seawater. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1552–1553. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb03535.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/25/83; accepted 5/10/83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!