The technical assistance of H. Trenchard and L. Milnes-McCaffrey is gratefully acknowledged. Toxin tests were performed by D. Ashton (Brea, CA).
Antibotulinal Activity of Methyl and Ethyl Fumarates in Comminuted Nitrite-Free Bacon
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1574–1575, September 1983
How to Cite
HUHTANEN, C. N. (1983), Antibotulinal Activity of Methyl and Ethyl Fumarates in Comminuted Nitrite-Free Bacon. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1574–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb03546.x
Reference to a brand or firm name does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/9/83; accepted 5/21/83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!