Technical Article 18376 from the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, College Station, TX. This research contributes to project HM 6267 and was partially supported by the Finnish Academy of Science, Helsinki.
Effects of Rigor-State, Levels of Salt and Sodium Tripolyphosphate on Physical, Chemical and Sensory Properties of Frankfurter-Type Sausages
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1036–1038, July 1983
How to Cite
PUOLANNE, E. J. and TERRELL, R. N. (1983), Effects of Rigor-State, Levels of Salt and Sodium Tripolyphosphate on Physical, Chemical and Sensory Properties of Frankfurter-Type Sausages. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1036–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09155.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/28/83; revised 4/15/83; accepted 4/20/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!