This research was sponsored in part by NOAA, National Sea Grant College Program, Dept. of Commerce, under Grant Number NA80AA-D-00120, project number R/F-71, through the California Sea Grant College Program. The U.S. Government is authorized to produce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation that may appear hereon.
Water Re-use in Processing of Pacific Shrimp
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1056–1060, July 1983
How to Cite
NIELSEN, L. A., PRICE, R. J. and CARROAD, P. A. (1983), Water Re-use in Processing of Pacific Shrimp. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1056–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09160.x
This project also received support from the Univ. of California Agricultuial Experiment Station.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 12/29/82; revised 3/18/83; accepted 4/1/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!