Sensory and Chemical Evaluation of the Keeping Quality of the Brazilian Freshwater Fish Prochilodus scrofa in Ice Storage
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1075–1077, July 1983
How to Cite
MAIA, E. L., RODRIGUEZ-AMAYA, D. B. and MORAES, M. A. C. (1983), Sensory and Chemical Evaluation of the Keeping Quality of the Brazilian Freshwater Fish Prochilodus scrofa in Ice Storage. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1075–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09164.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/13/82; revised 3/28/83; accepted 4/7/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!