This research was supported in part by a grant from the U.S. Israel Binational Agricultural Research and Development Fund (BARD) I-32–75 and HHS/FDA Contract 223–74–2258. Scientific journal Series 999. Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station, St. Paul, MN 55108.
The Finite Element Method in Thermal Processing of Foods
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1086–1093, July 1983
How to Cite
NAVEH, D., KOPELMAN, I. J. and PFLUG, I. J. (1983), The Finite Element Method in Thermal Processing of Foods. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1086–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09167.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/10/83; revised 3/21/83; accepted 4/26/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!