Presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22–25, 1982.
Ultrafiltration of Acid Whey in a Spiral-Wound Unit: Effect of Operating Parameters on Membrane Fouling
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1113–1118, July 1983
How to Cite
KUO, K.-P. and CHERYAN, M. (1983), Ultrafiltration of Acid Whey in a Spiral-Wound Unit: Effect of Operating Parameters on Membrane Fouling. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1113–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09172.x
This project was supported in part by the Illinois Agricultural Experiment Station, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana. This material forms part of M.S. thesis in food engineering submitted to the Graduate College, Univ. of Illinois, by KPK.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 12/1/82; revised 3/16/83; accepted 4/1/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!