This manuscript is based on part of the M.S. thesis of the first author. The sustained participation of the volunteer subjects, the support of fellow graduate students, the clerical assistance of Clara Robison, and the partial financial support of the Dairy Council of California are gratefully acknowledged.
Measurement of Taste Intensity and Degree of Liking of Beverages by Graphic Scales and Magnitude Estimation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1175–1182, July 1983
How to Cite
GIOVANNI, M. E. and PANGBORN, R. M. (1983), Measurement of Taste Intensity and Degree of Liking of Beverages by Graphic Scales and Magnitude Estimation. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1175–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09186.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/24/82; revised 4/6/83; accepted 4/13/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!