This research was funded in part by the Natural Fibers and Food Protein Commission of Texas and in part by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Molecular Structure and Functionalities of Protein Isolates Prepared from Defatted Cottonseed Flour Succinylated at Various Levels
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1275–1278, July 1983
How to Cite
CHOI, Y. R., LUSAS, E. W. and RHEE, K. C. (1983), Molecular Structure and Functionalities of Protein Isolates Prepared from Defatted Cottonseed Flour Succinylated at Various Levels. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1275–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09210.x
Sheryl Sadler provided technical assistance for this research.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/23/83; revised 4/25/83; accepted 5/3/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!