Presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22–25, 1982.
Changes in Bovine Myoglobin Due to Interaction with Methyl Linoleate in a Model System
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1335–1339, July 1983
How to Cite
NAKHOST, Z. and KAREL, M. (1983), Changes in Bovine Myoglobin Due to Interaction with Methyl Linoleate in a Model System. Journal of Food Science, 48: 1335–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb09224.x
This work was supported in part by contract #DAAK 60–81-C-0091 from the Natick Research & Development Laboratories. Dr. I.A. Taub was the Project Officer and the authors are grateful for his criticism, advice and evaluation.
Opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Natick Research & Development Laboratories.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/21/83; revised 3/13/83; accepted 4/1/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!