Acknowledgment is made to RMF Steel, for the use of the Meissner silent cutter; Longmont Foods, for the supply of turkey meat; Dr. J. Zumbrunnen, CSU Statistical Analysis Laboratory for assistance with statistical analysis.
Studies on Pasteurized and Commercially Sterilized Poultry Meat Bologna. Effects of Chopping Condition and Type of Meat
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 317–321, March 1983
How to Cite
MAWSON, R. F., MILLER, B. F. and SCHMIDT, G. R. (1983), Studies on Pasteurized and Commercially Sterilized Poultry Meat Bologna. Effects of Chopping Condition and Type of Meat. Journal of Food Science, 48: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10733.x
Author Mawson acknowledges support from the Meat Industry Research Institute of New Zealand (Inc.).
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/29/82; revised 8/23/82; accepted 9/21/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!