Acknowledgment is made to RMF Steel, for the use of the Meissner silent cutter; Longmont Foods, for the supply of turkey meat; Dr. J. Zumbrunnen, CSU Statistical Analysis Laboratory for assistance with statistical analysis.
Studies on Pasteurized and Commercially Sterilized Poultry Meat Bologna. Effects of Chopping Condition and Type of Meat
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 317–321, March 1983
How to Cite
MAWSON, R. F., MILLER, B. F. and SCHMIDT, G. R. (1983), Studies on Pasteurized and Commercially Sterilized Poultry Meat Bologna. Effects of Chopping Condition and Type of Meat. Journal of Food Science, 48: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10733.x
Author Mawson acknowledges support from the Meat Industry Research Institute of New Zealand (Inc.).
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/29/82; revised 8/23/82; accepted 9/21/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!