Contribution No. 82-326-j, Dept. of Animal Sciences and Industry, Kansas Agr. Exp. Sta., Manhattan 66506. The authors acknowledge the efforts of J.R. Schwenke, Dept. of Statistics, Kansas State Univ. in helping with the statistical analysis and the R.L. Hruska U.S. Meat Animal Research Center, Clay Center, NE, for providing the cattle. This study is part of the S-123 Southern Regional Research Project.
Effects of Beef Carcass Electrical Stimulation, Hot Boning, and Aging on Unfrozen and Frozen Longissimus dorsi and Semimembranosus Steaks
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 332–336, March 1983
How to Cite
AXE, J. E. B., KASTNER, C. L., DIKEMAN, M. E., HUNT, M. C., KROPF, D. H. and MILLIKEN, G. A. (1983), Effects of Beef Carcass Electrical Stimulation, Hot Boning, and Aging on Unfrozen and Frozen Longissimus dorsi and Semimembranosus Steaks. Journal of Food Science, 48: 332–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10737.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/17/82; revised 11/19/82; accepted 11/21/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!