Contribution No. 82–474-J, Dept. of Foods & Nutrition, Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station, Manhattan, KS 66506.
Roasting vs Cooking in a Model System: Tenderness of Bull Adductor Muscle, Conventionally Chilled or Electrically Stimulated—Hot Boned
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 337–342, March 1983
How to Cite
NAEWBANIJ, J. O., HARRISON, D. L. and STONE, M. B. (1983), Roasting vs Cooking in a Model System: Tenderness of Bull Adductor Muscle, Conventionally Chilled or Electrically Stimulated—Hot Boned. Journal of Food Science, 48: 337–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10738.x
The authors acknowledge Dr. A.D. Dayton, Head, Dept. of Statistics, for the experimental design and analyses of the data, and Ruth Vilander and Tanya Sabatka for technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/26/82; revised 11/29/82; accepted 12/3/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!