This work is a result of research partially sponsored by NOAA Office of Sea Grant, Dept. of Commerce, under Grant #5-29258.
Characterization and Utilization of Ocean Quahog (Arctica islandica) Clam Juice as a Liquid and Dehydrated Flavoring Agent
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 353–359, March 1983
How to Cite
BURNETTE, J. A., FLICK, G. J., MILES, J. R., ORY, R. L., ANGELO, A. J. ST. and DUPUY, H. P. (1983), Characterization and Utilization of Ocean Quahog (Arctica islandica) Clam Juice as a Liquid and Dehydrated Flavoring Agent. Journal of Food Science, 48: 353–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10742.x
Names of companies or products are given solely for the purpose of providing specific information; their mention does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S.D.A. over others not mentioned.
The U.S. Government is authorized to produce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation that may appear hereon.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 12/1/81; revised 10/18/82; accepted 12/21/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!