Author Gomez acknowledges financial support from the Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Tecnicas de la Republica Argentina. Technical assistance of Mr. M. Kazemzadeh in the use of the light and scanning electron microscopes is deeply appreciated. This research was supported in part by the Center for Energy and Mineral Resources, Texas A&M University.
Changes in the Starch Fraction During Extrusion-cooking of Corn
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 378–381, March 1983
How to Cite
GOMEZ, M.H. and AGUILERA, J.M. (1983), Changes in the Starch Fraction During Extrusion-cooking of Corn. Journal of Food Science, 48: 378–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10747.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/28/82;revised 10/15/82;accepted 10/19/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!