Presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, St. Louis, MO, June 10–12, 1979.
Influence of Cultivars, Soak Solution, Blanch Method, and Brine Composition on Canned Dry Pea Quality
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 394–399, March 1983
How to Cite
McCURDY, S. M., DRAKE, S. R., SWAIMSON, B. G., LEUNG, H. K. and POWERS, J. R. (1983), Influence of Cultivars, Soak Solution, Blanch Method, and Brine Composition on Canned Dry Pea Quality. Journal of Food Science, 48: 394–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10750.x
Scientific Paper No. 6202. Washington Agricultural Research Center, Project 4388. This study was partially supported by the Washington-Idaho Dry Pea and Lentil Commission.
Appreciation is extended to Dr. Fred Muehlbauer for supplying the pea cultivars, to Mrs. Dorothy Halvorson and Mr. Bob Schlereth for technical assistance, and to Dr. Robert Bendel for statistical advice.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/16/82; revised 8/16/82; accepted 9/30/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!