This research was carried out with funds from the Research Corporation, New York, NY (Grant-in-aid INCAP PN-740/FDTEC) and from the Agency for International Development (AID) of the United States (Grant-in-aid PN-171).
Some Characteristics of Whole Corn: Whole Soybean (70:30) and Rice: Whole Soybean (70:30) Mixtures Processed by Simple Extrusion Cooking
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 434–437, March 1983
How to Cite
MOLINA, M. R., BRAHAM, J. E. and BRESSANI, R. (1983), Some Characteristics of Whole Corn: Whole Soybean (70:30) and Rice: Whole Soybean (70:30) Mixtures Processed by Simple Extrusion Cooking. Journal of Food Science, 48: 434–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10759.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/6/82; revised 10/18/82; accepted 10/27/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!