Presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22–25, 1982.
Application of Enzymes in Soy Milk Production to Improve Yield
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 445–447, March 1983
How to Cite
ERIKSEN, S. (1983), Application of Enzymes in Soy Milk Production to Improve Yield. Journal of Food Science, 48: 445–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10762.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/9/82; revised 10/8/82; accepted 10/15/82.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Foods for Special Dietary Needs: Non-Dairy Plant Based Milk Substitutes and Fermented Dairy Type Products, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2015, 00, , , ,
- 2Application of enzymes in food processing, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 1996, 36, 5, 437, , ,
- 3Enzymes in Food Processing, 1993,,
- 4Newer uses of microbial enzymes in food processing, Trends in Biotechnology, 1987, 5, 6, 170,