The authors gratefully acknowledge the statistical assistance of Mr. Victor Chew, the technical assistance of Mrs. Brenda W. Moore and Mr. William G. Ferguson and manuscript typing by Mrs. Betty J. Shope.
Effects of Packaging Method and Grade Size on Storage Quality of Newly Harvested Peanuts
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 448–451, March 1983
How to Cite
PEARSON, J. L. and SLAY, W. O. (1983), Effects of Packaging Method and Grade Size on Storage Quality of Newly Harvested Peanuts. Journal of Food Science, 48: 448–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10763.x
Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture and does not imply its approval to the exclusion of other products that may also be suitable.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/10/82; revised 11/22/82; accepted 11/26/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!