Florida Agricultural Experiment Stations Journal Series No. 4167.
Evaluation of A Modified Gradient Feed Culturing System for Growth of Lactobacillus plantarum Sausage Starter Organism
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 465–466, March 1983
How to Cite
GANOUNG, J. S., SCHMIDT, R. H. and SMITH, K. L. (1983), Evaluation of A Modified Gradient Feed Culturing System for Growth of Lactobacillus plantarum Sausage Starter Organism. Journal of Food Science, 48: 465–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10767.x
The authors express sincere thanks to J.N. Bacus and W.L. Brown, ABC Research Corp., Gainesville, FL for technical assistance.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 9/20/82; revised 12/13/82; accepted 12/24/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!