Scientific Series Paper No. 2756 published with the approval of the Director of the Colorado State Univ. Experiment Station. This research was supported in part by Monfort of Colorado, Inc., Greeley, CO 80631.
Effects of Carcass Maturity on Collagen Solubility and Palatability of Beef from Grain-Finished Steers
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 484–486, March 1983
How to Cite
MILLER, R. K., TATUM, J. D., CROSS, H. R., BOWLING, R. A. and CLAYTON, R. P. (1983), Effects of Carcass Maturity on Collagen Solubility and Palatability of Beef from Grain-Finished Steers. Journal of Food Science, 48: 484–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10772.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/19/82; revised 11/26/82; accepted 12/3/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!