This research was supported by the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station, Project 28, and by grants from the National Institutes of Health, AM-19864 and HL-20984, and from the Muscular Dystrophy Association. We thank Jane Greweling and Gretchen Hennecke for valuable assistance with the experiments described in this paper and Nancy Fahringer and Marguerite Santucci for help with the manuscript.
Assay Precision and Accuracy of Calcium-Dependent Proteinase Activity in Rat Skeletal Muscle
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 487–491, March 1983
How to Cite
FAGAN, J. M., BROOKS, B. A. and GOLL, D. E. (1983), Assay Precision and Accuracy of Calcium-Dependent Proteinase Activity in Rat Skeletal Muscle. Journal of Food Science, 48: 487–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10773.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/17/82; revised 9/20/82; accepted 11/15/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!