Presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Pacific Fisheries Technologists, Sacramento, CA, March 21–24, 1982.
Ames Test for Mutagenicity on Pacific Whiting Treated with Hydrogen Peroxide
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 492–495, March 1983
How to Cite
STOUT, V. and CARTER, G. (1983), Ames Test for Mutagenicity on Pacific Whiting Treated with Hydrogen Peroxide. Journal of Food Science, 48: 492–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10774.x
The authors acknowledge the advice throughout this research and the critical review of the manuscript by Ruth Miller. She also determined the peroxide and parasite levels in the samples. J.A. Dassow, G.A. Pelroy, P.W. Sieverling, Jr., and Drs. G.H. Stout and J.C. Wekell assisted with editing.
Mention of firm names or trade products does not constitute endorsement by the National Marine Fisheries Service, NOAA.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 9/28/82; revised 12/3/82; accepted 12/21/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!