Contribution from the Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station. Journal Series Number 9209.
Electrophoresis and Chromatography of Heat-Treated Plain, Sugared and Salted Whole Egg
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 501–506, March 1983
How to Cite
WOODWARD, S. A. and COTTERILL, O. J. (1983), Electrophoresis and Chromatography of Heat-Treated Plain, Sugared and Salted Whole Egg. Journal of Food Science, 48: 501–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10776.x
Supported in part by the American Egg Board, 1460 Renaissance Drive, Suite 301, Park Ridge, IL 60068.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 9/24/82; revised 12/10/82; accepted 12/20/82.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Rheology and texture of hen's egg protein heat-set gels as affected by pH and the addition of sugar and/or salt, Food Hydrocolloids, 2007, 21, 2, 237, , ,
- 2Impact of a thermal treatment on the emulsifying properties of egg yolk. Part 1: Effect of the heating time, Food Hydrocolloids, 2006, 20, 8, 1105, ,
- 3Inactivation of Escherichia Coli O157:H7 in Liquid Dialyzed Egg Using Pulsed Electric Fields, Food and Bioproducts Processing, 2004, 82, 2, 151, , , ,
- 6Experimental Food Science, 1990,, ,