Thanks are due to Mr. James Cyrus for experimental assistance and to Dr. George Miller of Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, for his help in the refractive index measurements.
Refractive Index of the Dispersed Phase in Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Its Dependence on Droplet Size and Aging
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 513–516, March 1983
How to Cite
RAY, A. K., JOHNSON, J. K. and SULLIVAN, R. J. (1983), Refractive Index of the Dispersed Phase in Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Its Dependence on Droplet Size and Aging. Journal of Food Science, 48: 513–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10778.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/26/82; revised 10/15/82; accepted 10/28/82.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Modeling the physicochemical properties of orange beverage emulsion as function of main emulsion components using response surface methodology, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2009, 75, 3, 512, , , ,
- 3Effect of glycerol and vegetable oil on physicochemical properties of Arabic gum-based beverage emulsion, European Food Research and Technology, 2008, 228, 1, 19, , ,
- 4Influence of pectin and CMC on physical stability, turbidity loss rate, cloudiness and flavor release of orange beverage emulsion during storage, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2008, 73, 1, 83, , , , , ,
- 5Emulsifying properties of soybean soluble polysaccharide, Food Hydrocolloids, 2004, 18, 5, 795, , , , ,
- 8Colloidal aspects of beverages, Food Chemistry, 1994, 51, 4, 343,