Thanks are due to Mr. James Cyrus for experimental assistance and to Dr. George Miller of Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, for his help in the refractive index measurements.
Refractive Index of the Dispersed Phase in Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Its Dependence on Droplet Size and Aging
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 513–516, March 1983
How to Cite
RAY, A. K., JOHNSON, J. K. and SULLIVAN, R. J. (1983), Refractive Index of the Dispersed Phase in Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Its Dependence on Droplet Size and Aging. Journal of Food Science, 48: 513–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10778.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/26/82; revised 10/15/82; accepted 10/28/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!