The data from this study were presented in part at the Sixth Annual Spring Workshop of AOAC, Ottawa, Canada, May 12–14, 1981. The authors acknowledge the statistical advice of G. Jarvis and the technical assistance of H.G. Botting, C Christ, M.J. Farmer, B. Krasin, V.J. Mellish, A.T. Noma and G.F. Parson.
Inter- and Intra-Laboratory Variation in Amino Acid Analysis of Food Proteins
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 526–531, March 1983
How to Cite
SARWAR, G., CHRISTENSEN, D. A., FINLAYSON, A.J., FRIEDMAN, M., HACKLER, L. R., MACKENZIE, S. L., PELLETT, P. L. and TKACHUK, R. (1983), Inter- and Intra-Laboratory Variation in Amino Acid Analysis of Food Proteins. Journal of Food Science, 48: 526–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10781.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/23/82; revised 12/10/82; accepted 12/20/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!