This paper is scientific journal series No. 13062 from the University of Minnesota Agric. Exp. Station. This project was supported in Part by the University of Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station Grant No. 18-78.
Kinetics of the Maillard Reaction Between Aspartame and Glucose in Solution at High Temperatures
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 543–544, March 1983
How to Cite
STAMP, J. A. and LABUZA, T. P. (1983), Kinetics of the Maillard Reaction Between Aspartame and Glucose in Solution at High Temperatures. Journal of Food Science, 48: 543–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10785.x
Mr. Stamp won first prize in undergraduate research paper competition for this paper at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22–25, 1983.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 9/8/82; revised l/10/82; accepted 1/10/83.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!