Presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22–25, 1982.
Method of Analysis for (-)-Epicatechin in Cocoa Beans by High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 548–551, March 1983
How to Cite
KIM, H. and KEENEY, P. G. (1983), Method of Analysis for (-)-Epicatechin in Cocoa Beans by High Performance Liquid Chromatography. Journal of Food Science, 48: 548–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10787.x
Paper no. 6479 in the journal series of the Pennsylvania Agricultural Experiment Station. Supported in part by funds provided by the Chocolate Manufacturers Association of the USA.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 8/2/82; revised 10/15/82; accepted 10/28/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!