Presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22–25.1982.
Influence of Potassium Sorbate and Reduced pH on the Growth of Vegetative Cells of Four Strains of Type A and B Clostridium botulinum
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 574–575, March 1983
How to Cite
BLOCHER, J. C. and BUSTA, F. F. (1983), Influence of Potassium Sorbate and Reduced pH on the Growth of Vegetative Cells of Four Strains of Type A and B Clostridium botulinum. Journal of Food Science, 48: 574–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10793.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/29/82; revised 10/22/82; accepted 10/30/82.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Natural Food Antimicrobial Systems, 2000,,
- 2Evaluation of citric acid and GDL in the recovery at different pH levels of Clostridium sporogenes PA 3679 spores subjected to HTST treatment conditions, International Journal of Food Microbiology, 1996, 29, 2-3, 241, ,
- 3Mode of action of sorbic acid on bacterial cells and spores, International Journal of Food Microbiology, 1986, 3, 1, 1, , , ,