Portions of this paper were presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Atlanta, GA, June, 1981.
Statistical Evaluation of Data for Detecting Adulteration of California Navel Orange Juice
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 636–640, March 1983
How to Cite
VANDERCOOK, C. E., NAVARRO, J. L., SMOLENSKY, D. C., NELSON, D. B. and PARK, G. L. (1983), Statistical Evaluation of Data for Detecting Adulteration of California Navel Orange Juice. Journal of Food Science, 48: 636–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10807.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/10/82; revised 11/24/82; accepted 12/2/82.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Handbook of Indices of Food Quality and Authenticity, 1997,, , ,
- 2Simultaneous quantitation of citrate and isocitrate in citrus juice by a flow-injection method based on the use of enzyme reactors, Analytica Chimica Acta, 1996, 321, 2-3, 157, ,
- 4Gas chromatographic determination of isocitric and malic acid in the presence of a large excess of citric acid, Analytica Chimica Acta, 1990, 239, 165, , , ,