Portions of this paper were presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Atlanta, GA, June, 1981.
Statistical Evaluation of Data for Detecting Adulteration of California Navel Orange Juice
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 636–640, March 1983
How to Cite
VANDERCOOK, C. E., NAVARRO, J. L., SMOLENSKY, D. C., NELSON, D. B. and PARK, G. L. (1983), Statistical Evaluation of Data for Detecting Adulteration of California Navel Orange Juice. Journal of Food Science, 48: 636–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10807.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/10/82; revised 11/24/82; accepted 12/2/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!