Presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Las Vegas, NV, June 22-25.1982.
A TLC-Fluorescent Method of Detecting and Evaluating Individual Antioxidative Components
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 658–659, March 1983
How to Cite
CHANG, W.H., LUU, H. X. and CHENG, A. C. (1983), A TLC-Fluorescent Method of Detecting and Evaluating Individual Antioxidative Components. Journal of Food Science, 48: 658–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1983.tb10817.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Council for Agricultural Planning & Development, Executive Yuan, Republic of China.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 12/13/82; accepted 12/22/82.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!