*To whom all correspondence should be addressed
Effect of Four Drying Methods on the Quality of Intermediate Moisture Lowbush Blueberries
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1233–1237, September 1985
How to Cite
YANG, C. S. T. and ATALLAH, W. A. (1985), Effect of Four Drying Methods on the Quality of Intermediate Moisture Lowbush Blueberries. Journal of Food Science, 50: 1233–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb10450.x
This work was supported by the Univ. of Maine Agricultural Experiment Station Blueberry Tax Fund, Project No. 1029.
The authors thank Drs. R.J. Bushway, J.A. Risser, and Mrs. R.H. True for their assistance in reviewing this manuscript.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/20/85; revised 6/3/85; accepted 6/4/85.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!