Address all correspondence to: The authors are affiliated with the Dept. of Food Science, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695-7624.
Rigidity and Viscosity Changes of Croaker Actomyosin During Thermal Gelation
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 14–19, January 1985
How to Cite
WU, M. C., LANIER, T. C. and HAMANN, D. D. (1985), Rigidity and Viscosity Changes of Croaker Actomyosin During Thermal Gelation. Journal of Food Science, 50: 14–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13267.x
Paper No. 9218 of the Journal Series of the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Raleigh, NC.
This work is a result of research sponsored, in part, by NOAA, Office of Sea Grant, Dept. of Commerce under Grant No. NA-83AA-D-00012 and the North Carolina Dept. of Administration. The U.S. Government is authorized to produce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright that may appear hereon.
The use of trade names in the publication does not imply endorsement by the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor criticism of similar ones not mentioned.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/24/84; revised 9/17/84; accepted 9/28/84.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!