I thank Matthew Dahms for his contribution to the histological portion of this paper.
Damage to Pork Liver Caused by Repeated Freeze-Thaw Cycling and Refrigerated Storage
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 289–294, March 1985
How to Cite
STRANGE, E. D., JONES, S. B. and BENEDICT, R. C. (1985), Damage to Pork Liver Caused by Repeated Freeze-Thaw Cycling and Refrigerated Storage. Journal of Food Science, 50: 289–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13384.x
Reference to brand or firm name does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 7/12/84, revised 10/12/84, accepted 11/28/84.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!