The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Dr. James White in performing the chromatographic determinations of diacetyl and acetylmethylcarbinol.
Lactic Fermentation of Ground Soybean for Use in Imitation Cream Cheese Products
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 325–329, March 1985
How to Cite
HOFMANN, C. J. and MARSHALL, W. E. (1985), Lactic Fermentation of Ground Soybean for Use in Imitation Cream Cheese Products. Journal of Food Science, 50: 325–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13392.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 7/9/84, revised 10/29/84, accepted 11/7/84.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!