This work was supported in part by funding from the AID Office of Nutrition, through an OICD RSSA Agreement, SEA-12-14-5001-6478.
Rice Bran Stabilization by Extrusion Cooking for Extraction of Edible Oil
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 361–364, March 1985
How to Cite
RANDALL, J. M., SAYRE, R. N., SCHULTZ, W. G., FONG, R. Y., MOSSMAN, A. P., TRIBELHORN, R. E. and SAUNDERS, R. M. (1985), Rice Bran Stabilization by Extrusion Cooking for Extraction of Edible Oil. Journal of Food Science, 50: 361–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13402.x
The authors thank Pacific International Rice Mills Inc. for supplying rice bran and the use of their facilities during the experimental work. We also thank J. Labat, G. Whitaker, T. Lievsay, and R. Tolentino for their assistance in installation and operation of the processing equipment.
Reference to a brand or film name does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 6/11/84, revised 10/29/84, accepted 10/31/84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!