These data were presented in part at the 44th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, CA, June 10-13, 1984.
Bioavailability of Iron in Green Peas, Spinach, Bran Cereal, and Cornmeal fed to Anemic Rats
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 426–428, March 1985
How to Cite
ZHANG, D., HENDRICKS, D. G., MAHONEY, A. W. and CORNFORTH, D. P. (1985), Bioavailability of Iron in Green Peas, Spinach, Bran Cereal, and Cornmeal fed to Anemic Rats. Journal of Food Science, 50: 426–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13418.x
Journal article 2993 of the Utah State Univ. Agricultural Station. Supported in part by the National Livestock and Meat Board.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 7/8/84, revised 9/11/84, accepted 10/26/84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!