The authors thank Gavin R. Graff, Sandra P. Graham, Michael J. Kelley, and Beverly E. Maleeff. employees of the Eastern Regional Research Center, for their technical assistance; and Eric G. Stone of the USDA, Rutgers University Blueberry and Cranberry Research Center, who provided the blueberry samples.
Leakage of Anthocyanins from Skin of Thawed, Frozen Highbush Blueberries (Vaccinium corymbosum L.)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 432–436, March 1985
How to Cite
SAPERS, G. M., JONES, S. B. and PHILLIPS, J. G. (1985), Leakage of Anthocyanins from Skin of Thawed, Frozen Highbush Blueberries (Vaccinium corymbosum L.). Journal of Food Science, 50: 432–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13420.x
Reference to brand or firm name does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 6/15/84, revised 9/14/84, accepted 10/4/84
This article has been cited by:
- 1On the Development of Osmotically Dehydrated Seabuckthorn Fruits: Pretreatments, Osmotic Dehydration, Postdrying Techniques, and Nutritional Quality, Drying Technology, 2014, 32, 7, 813, , ,
- 2Compositional and Functional Properties of Saskatoon Berry and Blueberry, International Journal of Fruit Science, 2005, 5, 3, 101,
- 3Microstructural Indicators of Quality-related Characteristics of Blueberries—An Integrated Approach, LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2001, 34, 1, 23, , , ,
- 5Chromatographic analysis of anthocyanins, Journal of Chromatography A, 1992, 624, 1-2, 221, ,